It’s time to reconsider what falls into the category of “fried” food. This is primarily for two reasons — and changing technology alongside consumer preference has linked one to the other. This re-defining moment for the tired deep fryer, which has been the bane of health-conscious consumers everywhere, is because air fryer appliances are starting to gain an edge in the market – and the kitchen for that matter. That’s because air fryers, as the name suggest, circulate air that’s been heated up to 400 degrees to brown and crisp foods within. The kicker here is that there’s absolutely no unhealthy fryer oil used in these modern appliances. That’s why anyone researching Power Air Fryer reviews should be pleased with what this brand brings to the table. You’ll be able to craft everyone’s favorite appetizers as well as main courses, deserts and seasonal treats. In this article, we’d like to offer a recipe for chicken pot pie to show off the capabilities of this appliance for anyone looking up Power Air Fryer reviews.
– 6 chicken tenders
– 1.5 cup cream of condensed celery soup
– 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
– 0.75 cup of heavy cream
– 1 bay leaf, whole and dried
– 1 thyme sprig
– 1 egg yolk
– 1 tablespoon milk
– Buttermilk biscuit dough for 5 biscuits that has been refrigerated
1) In a pot, add all of the ingredients except the biscuits, egg yolk and milk. Bring to a boil.
2) Pour into the baking pan and cover with foil. Place into the fry basket of your air fryer appliance.
3) Press the “M” button and scroll to the “Bake” icon.
4) Press the “Power” button and adjust cooking time to 15 minutes at 320 degrees.
5) Mix the egg yolk and milk together to make an egg wash.
6) When the time runs out, open the air fryer appliance and add the biscuits into the baking pan. Brush the biscuits with egg wash.
7) Place the baking pan back into the fry basket.
8) Press the “M” button and scroll to the “Bake” icon.
9) Press the “Power” button and adjust cooking time to 10 minutes at 300 degrees.
10) Check to make sure the biscuits are golden.
As you can see – and as so many Power Air Fryer reviews will tell you – these devices are more than capable of handling main courses. Ignore the deep fryer and pull out the air fryer the next time guests come over for dinner; we’re certain that they’ll be surprised at the new options available to them as well.