If you own a traditional oil-based deep fryer, it’s time to take a long hard look at it after seeing what modern power air fryer appliances can do. Case in point: green bean casserole riceballs. Try cooking these appetizers in a bath of scalding vegetable oil and you’ll get a soggy, artery-clogging mess. An air fryer, however, can create a final product that’s both crisp and brown and will undoubtedly impress your guests.
For those researching power air fryer reviews, you’ll see that this modern appliance has revolutionized the world of frying food. That’s because the use of super-heated air that’s circulated inside the device cooks completely without oil. For those keeping a close eye on their own health, you’ll be pleased to learn that the downsides of deep frying food are completely eliminated by using an air fryer. Further, these appliances can cook all your favorites, like French fries and onion rings, in a fraction of the time that they’d be made through traditional methods. The unique way that air fryers cook allows for much more finesse when it comes to preparation methods. That’s why we’d like to share the recipe below for those looking up power air fryer reviews; there’s just no way that a deep fryer can hold a candle to this version.
– 1 cup of cooked sushi rice
– 2 14.5-ounce cans of drained cut green beans
– 0.25 cup of cream of mushroom soup
– 0.5 cup of whole milk ricotta cheese
– 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
– 1 pinch of salt and pepper
– 2 cups of fried onions
– 2 cups of all-purpose flour
– 2 beaten eggs
– In a large bowl, combine the rice, green beans, cream of mushroom soup, ricotta and mozzarella. Stir to combine then season with salt and pepper to taste.
– The filling should be on the slightly salty side. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile, set up the dredging station.
– Put the fried onions in a plastic zip-top bag. Use your hands to break the onions into crumbs. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
– Roll the rice mixture into balls, about the size of a billiard ball. Roll each ball in the flour, followed by the egg and the onion crumbs.
– Cook in your power air fryer at 380 degrees until golden brown, which should take about eight minutes. Serve hot.